Cheshire West Citizens Advice is a charity created to serve the local community, providing advice and information on a wide range of subjects and we deal with over 10,000 clients each year. We need to recruit skilled trustees to join our board.
We are looking for people with strategic vision, independent judgement and a willingness to give time and commitment to being a trustee. Trustees play an essential role in ensuring that the charity runs smoothly and make sure that:
- The advice services we offer are high quality
- Our clients’ experiences are used to campaign for changes in policies or services locally and nationally
- Resources are secured to meet current and new demands and that all funds are used responsibly, and
- Recruitment and selection for staff and volunteers are fair and we are representative of the local community
- Training and support are available for staff and volunteers
- Local partner organisations and funders are aware of the charity and its services
The post of trustee is unpaid but will provide you a great deal of experience and satisfaction.
We are particularly keen to achieve a more diverse board of trustees and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
For more details about Citizens Advice Trustees, and details of how to apply, visit our national site.